Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The loss of a great friend

On January 8th 2011 one of our closest friends died in an accident out at an oil rig. It has been a hard week for my Husband and I. The world will never been the same. Roscoe was the life of the party. He knew how to live life to the fullest. His baby girl is 7 months old today. It's going to be hard to move on. I feel as though a piece of my heart is missing. I hear that it gets easier with time. I know it's only been a week and a half but it hurts more every day. I think about his girlfriend raising that precious baby without him and I cry. I think about the plans we had, we were going to go zip lining and to the Sturgis motorcycle rally, and camping, fishing, hunting. Rest In Peace Roscoe. You will forever be in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment